Milking table available for an intense release in West Chester Pennsylvania

Never heard of a milking table? It's a padded table with a hole strategically placed to let your dick hang underneath. That's where I'll discreetly be to give you a nice, slow, yet intense milking. The table is draped on all four sides, so like a traditional gloryhole, it's completely anonymous.

I use a good quality lube, not sticky or tacky, along with various hand techniques for a nice intense milking. Can use tongue and/or mouth too. If you're interested in trying it out, let's set something up. Start by sending me a pic of what I'll be working with, or reach out with any questions.

Some things to note:

• This will be totally discreet and anonymous.

• This is a slow, relaxing, various techniques, intense hand job. Can use my tongue and mouth too, just let me know.

• Open to all races, 18 - 50yo only.

• Table holds up to 240 pounds max.

• In order to not puncture the padding with buttons/zippers, I ask that you strip before lying down.

• Relaxing music will be playing while you're getting worked on.

• Clean washcloths, paper towels, wet wipes, and hand sanitizer are available for cleanup afterwards

• Table is sanitized after each visit.

Here are some quotes from different guys who've already experienced my touch:

"That was awesome! I would definitely like to stop by again soon."

"You've left me feeling weak at the knees while walking to my car."

"That was totally worth the drive."

"Great experience. Couldn't have been better."

"That was hot as hell man. Felt amazing."

"Thanks! I'll definitely be returning."

Comments