If you post a phone number or home address your account will be deleted, no warnings, just gone

venus video in philly

wants to try sucking cock for the first time at venus video in philly, any takers?

Comments

• Did you go to Venus? If so, how did it go? Can you describe the experience (gholes? y/n + count, day/time you went, traffic, attitude of staff, etc. I also want to go there to suck, & would appreciate any info on what it's like currently.

• Yes let me know too!

• which one?one by front street has small theater and 2 gh but holes are tiny. the other one only has one gh and tv that has sound

• @Welovesex6882 - by "other one" you mean Passyunk, right? I have been thinking of Passyunk, but Front is about the same distance. I'm a GH virgin--I came so close to going yesterday (even left work early)--but it was very cold & rainy, & I decided not many people would want to go out in that weather, so it wasn't the best time for a first visit. Think I'll manage to go soon. Sounds like you know the lay of the land, so it would be really great if you could give a few more details on each, like attitude of staff, best times to go, etc. When I do decide to go, I promise to post here, so anyone local can come out & drain their pipes if they want, though there might not be more than a few hours notice. I gather weekday quitting time is a good time to hit GH's, guys on their way home from work. True?

• Front street holes are small! yes probably after work is a good time. We are early morning or late nighters!

• Thanks a lot for replying. Haven't gone to either yet, but hope to soon. Anything else you want to share would be welcome.

• Im New On Hear So I Have A Question. ARE THEY FEMALES DOING THE GH IN PHILLY? PLZ. SOMEONE LET ME NO CAUSE IM A STRAIGHT WHITE MAN LOOKING TO TRY MY FIRST GH WITH A FEMALE???🍆🥕🍆🥕🥕

• I very far from an expert, but from everything that I have heard, females are pretty rare at most glory holes. Sometimes there are couples where the woman sucks & the man usually records with a phone or just hangs around to protect the woman. Expect mostly men.