Small cock pics

Any small cocks around here? Let's see them.

Comments

• Hosting a Private GH, discrete entrance thru alley. A safe quiet place to drop your pants and get a nice slow passionate blowjob. I'm a cock worshipper and can't go a day with out a hard cock in my hands and mouth. I've designed my GH for room below for a man to slide half his body under for a full service rimming and blowjob. I dont reciprocate , i just want / need to get men off, to hear your sexy moans until that sweet release down my throat.
    Yes, I do deep throat and yes I swallow every drop !!
  • I have a tiny sissy cock sweetie
    Hosting a Private GH, discrete entrance thru alley. A safe quiet place to drop your pants and get a nice slow passionate blowjob. I'm a cock worshipper and can't go a day with out a hard cock in my hands and mouth. I've designed my GH for room below for a man to slide half his body under for a full service rimming and blowjob. I dont reciprocate , i just want / need to get men off, to hear your sexy moans until that sweet release down my throat.

• Hosting a Private GH, discrete entrance thru alley. A safe quiet place to drop your pants and get a nice slow passionate blowjob. I'm a cock worshipper and can't go a day with out a hard cock in my hands and mouth. I've designed my GH for room below for a man to slide half his body under for a full service rimming and blowjob. I dont reciprocate , i just want / need to get men off, to hear your sexy moans until that sweet release down my throat.
  • So hot beautiful ! Love it??
  • I love you. But too far?
  • just the rt amount to get to have fun with
  • I love your slit, like it has its own tiny set of lips.
  • All of those cocks are very nice.  Love to play with them on Skype...... overfortyplus 
  • Here's mine

• edited April 18

Average

• Not sure if my pics posted

• Heres mine