Central, Pennsylvania (PA): Harrisburg, Hershey, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Carlisle, Mechanicsburg.

If you have a private glory hole location, post it here.
gloryholeharrisburg

Central, Pennsylvania (PA): Harrisburg, Hershey, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Carlisle, Mechanicsburg.

Post by gloryholeharrisburg »

(Seeking Guys 18-35)

KIK/SNAP: sam_hilton8591

The Setup
My foyer is a small room no bigger than 5’x5' and is situated in a very private area of my house. The space has direct access to private parking. If invited, just come in, step up to the gloryhole, drop your pants or take off everything, ENJOY, get dressed, and leave. Very simple!

I have some music playing to help you relax and hand sanitizer at the door.

A little about me:
I’m 35, athletic (run approx. 15-20 miles a week), and attractive. I do this for the thrill of an0n play and my love of retro stuff. I get tested often and maybe safer then other options.

Note: I’m super selective (only inviting about 1/60) so don’t get mad if I’m not interested, it’s nothing personal I’m just not wanting a a lot of traffic through my space and higher risk. I post often but honestly host once or twice a week and most are returns.
Curiousgeorge61466

Post by Curiousgeorge61466 »

Sounds good I would love to come and experience your gloryhole
Painter075

Post by Painter075 »

Sounds like something I would like. Please contact me. Esacrabman075@gmail.com
Lickme69
City: Harrisburg
State: Pa
Glory Hole: I am looking for a Glory Hole

Re: Central, Pennsylvania (PA): Harrisburg, Hershey, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Carlisle, Mechanicsburg.

Post by Lickme69 »

Im down