Chicago Heights, IL GH - starship video

Share your glory hole adventures.
Chilango811

Post by Chilango811 »

I went there Friday and right away there was a guy in booth next to me who tapped and I put my cock in the hole, he started sucking then put my cock in his tight ass but could not move enough to get a good Rhythm going. Hole to the right was also occupied and they peaked through the hole and I seen an open mouth. Gave him my cock and he gave some of the best deepthroat head I’ve ever had. Just before I was to cum, I felt him lick my balls then I felt a tight ass and he took it all the way in because I felt his soft ass cheeks hit my balls too. He was able to move as I stroked my cock in and out his of his ass. As I pushed in he squeezed his ass and it felt amazing. Very clean ass, he continued to slide his ass back and forth on my solid cock and as I wanted to cum deep in his ass he turned around went ass to mouth and I shot a huge load in his mouth, I know it went straight down his throat because he went balls deep again and I felt my head being squeezed by his throat this felt so good he continued to suck my cock even after I came, my legs were shaking. I wish I can run I to him again. Will definitely be going back.
Chilango811

Post by Chilango811 »

Went in today, first guy started sucking me off. He was doing a great job then stopped just wanted to see me jerk off and he reached in to grab my ass. Wanted him to keep sucking. Older white dude.

Second guy got in and idk what he kept saying but sat down and started stroking his dick. Looked small but then as he was stroking it got hard and huge! He poked it through the hole and I could help but get on my knees and start licking his head, ran my tongue up and down his hard cock. Licked his balls, sucked on the tip while jerking him off slowly working my lips up and down his shaft taking it deeper and deeper every time until I took the whole thing in my mouth. I could feel it hit the back of my mouth and he pushed it in further. I could feel how his head opened up my throat and he stroked it in and out fucking my throat. Felt so good, it’s one of the biggest cocks I’ve sucked and in my opinion the best head I’ve given. I couldn’t help but to wrap my mouth all over that BBC!!! I felt him pulsating as he came in my mouth. That sweet cum taste, I wanted to keep sucking but he got soft and left. If you see this please reply and let’s meet again!!! I will suck your dick and eat your cum regularly! Fuck my throat and feed me your cum again please!!!
GaryB60613

Post by GaryB60613 »

Great stories - thanks for sharing. When will you be there next? I’ll take you deep in my mouth and swallow every drop!
Chilango811

Re: Chicago Heights, IL GH - starship video

Post by Chilango811 »

GaryB60613 wrote:
10/10/22
Great stories - thanks for sharing. When will you be there next? I’ll take you deep in my mouth and swallow every drop!
When can we meet? 
Chilango811

Post by Chilango811 »

Let’s have fun
NawtyCpl
City: Marseilles
State: Illinois (IL)
Glory Hole: I am looking for a Glory Hole

Post by NawtyCpl »

Do they allow couples to share a booth? My wife wants to try out a gloryhole. Can you share a picture of the actual GH?
Chilango811

Post by Chilango811 »

NawtyCpl wrote:
05/16/23
Do they allow couples to share a booth? My wife wants to try out a gloryhole. Can you share a picture of the actual GH?
Not sure if they allow couples in same booth or not. I’ve never seen couples there but doesn’t hurt to try. Is your wife willing to have fun? We can meet there and find out. I’d like to join in the fun. 
NawtyCpl
City: Marseilles
State: Illinois (IL)

Post by NawtyCpl »

Chilango811 wrote:
05/18/23
NawtyCpl wrote:
05/16/23
Not sure if they allow couples in same booth or not. I’ve never seen couples there but doesn’t hurt to try. Is your wife willing to have fun? We can meet there and find out. I’d like to join in the fun. 
She is. She's wanted to blow a few  guys thru a GH for awhile. Just been difficult to find one close. If we make ot out that way, I will post here and/or on holehunter
Chilango811

Post by Chilango811 »

Send me a message when you do. I’ll be happy to join
Chilango811

Post by Chilango811 »

Was there today and sucked a medium sized wc, he was soft but once I started suckling on it he got hard in my mouth, I sucked and licked his balls then I felt a little pulse and I could taste a bit of cum. I kept sucking as he was moaning and filled my mouth with more and more cum, cum going down my throat but I tried to keep a mouthful. I pulled back and opened my mouth so he could see I was going to swallow his load. I swallowed and opened my mouth so he could see. Then I put my arm thru the hole and caressed his nice cock. I was hoping he got hard again and I could keep sucking him but he got dressed and left. On the other side, I seen someone tap the hole so I stuck my duck in it. He started sucking and out a condom on me. Started sucking really good, some of the best head I’ve had in a while. He then pulled back, I peaked thru and seen a short but fat BC, I couldn’t help but put my mouth to the gh. He didn’t respond so I stood up and put my ass to the whole. He immediately lubed it and I could feel him trying to push his hard cock in my ass, it felt so big but I wanted it in me. I spread my ass and tried to help him fill my ass. Finally he got it in and started pumping my ass with his fat black cock. It felt amazing and was really horny, I started stroking my own dick while being bent over taking it in the ass. I wanted him to cum in my as he gaped my ass with his fat cock. He couldn’t get a good rhythm and quit pumping my ass. Really wish I could find him again and maybe meet up so I can take him balls deep in my ass. I’d love cream pie. I also sucked his fat cock in hope to get a load I could swallow but pulled back and left. I’m glad I got to suck two cocks, swallow one good load and got fucked in the ass by a nice fat black cock. I wish someone would just fuck my deep in the ass and shoot it all in me. I want my ass dripping with cum. 
Chevybbc91
City: Chicago
State: Il

Post by Chevybbc91 »

Did y’all find one for your wife I got a bbc she can suck on
Chilango811

Post by Chilango811 »

Who wants to get sucked and feed me cum or suck my cock and swallow my cum. Either way let me know.