Share your glory hole adventures.
str8alpha
Into: Well Hung Feeder
City: Oro Valley
State: AZ
Glory Hole: I am looking for a Glory Hole

Size-Kings GH in Houston

Post by str8alpha »

Thought I'd share a pretty remarkable experience/story with this forum that I had several years ago... Looking for a GH on backpages I ran across an ad titled Size-King looking for well hung guy for private GH. So I sent a quick I am interested email out and waited for a reply and after a few emails back and fourth along with photos proving my size, He sent me very detailed message about where and when and what I was to do when I arrived at this private GH. 

The gentleman's home was located in a very upscale area of town the museum district incase anyone is reading this from Houston. It was a large home behind a gated fence, I put the code in as instructed and drove in and entered though the back door. Obviously this was a very well to do gentlemen from the size of the house, furniture and artwork. I went to the back bedroom and there was a lightly padded black vinyl GH door with a elongated opening, as per the instructions I removed my pants and approached the GH in the dimly lit room.  I approached the opening and felt a hand on my semi-flaccid cock I quickly became extremely erect as this was met with soft "yes" as a signal they approved. 

Instantly I knew that this was a cock worshipper as he worked and milked my shaft like and absolute professional, I pushed my hips harder against the partition so he could get more and he responded by taking my entire thick shaft down his throat as I could feel his nose buried in my pubes. He didn't speak just worked my cock like I've never felt before, every time I was close and leaking pre-cum he would back off as he sensed the tension building. This master cock sucker was killing me with his mouth and hands after this edging on and off for five to ten minutes, I told him I cant hold back any more as a grabbed the handles on the door and felt the release and spasms from a strong orgasm with of ropes of thick hot cum shooting out of my throbbing cock. He moaned loudly as each release went deep in his throat. I was spent my knees were weak and my head was faint from this experience. 

As I slowly backed away from the glory hole I heard him say that was totally hot and how much he loved my big thick cock. I told him that was the best experience that I've had in ages. He then asked did I have to leave right away?  I said no as I was standing there listening to him, and with that he steps up to the darkened orifice and I see a massive erect cock come through the GH it was beautifully proportioned and much larger than myself who measures 7" length x 6.5" girth he was a mammoth. Up until that time I had always been a feeder and never been asked to  reciprocate. 

I was so horny and this cock was so huge that without giving it too much thought I was at the glory hold sucking my first cock! It was like trying to swallow a redbull can as I did my best to work this throbbing shaft in my mouth doing everything that I think he would enjoy. This was a new sensation for me as as I stroked and milked with my mouth the best I could his huge cock. I was enthralled by this giant cock as I willfully sucked him wanting it to last as I felt my own cock filling with blood and throbbing between my legs. I worked on this beautiful piece of meat for a while as I could taste his pre-cum in my mouth, at that point I went down and shoved his giant shaft as deep as I could take it down my throat. As I did that he thrust his hips forward and released a huge load straight down my throat as I choked on his cock and salty load. I had to back off as he kept coming as I was not used to this. I didn't have time to spit anything out as the first two waves went straight down my throat. 

I fell back and looked at his glistening wet shaft covered in saliva and cum as some dripped on the floor, knowing that I've crossed a threshold of just being a feeder to now respond in kind as it was highly erotic to take a huge member that this stranger possess. I had intended to just to drop-pop-n-go at the GH but I ended up getting sucked two more times and sucking him two more times before the afternoon was over. Over the course of the last few years I've met other size-kings and had a wonderful session. 

I thought that I'd share one of my better GH stories as I have a few others that folks may like also I'll share later. Oh and by the way I'm in Tucson these days and always looking for a private GH to visit.