Irvine, CA Hotel Gloryhole-Cocksucker on the prowl

If you have a private glory hole location, post it here.
bidallasvisitor
City: San Diego
State: CA
Glory Hole: I host a Glory Hole

Irvine, CA Hotel Gloryhole-Cocksucker on the prowl

Post by bidallasvisitor »

I'm hosting cocks at a sheet gloryhole I'm setting up in an Irvine, CA hotel. Will be open and sucking cocks after 4pm on Thursday (4/11) and Friday (4/12). Also on Saturday but don't know schedule yet, and Sunday morning.

Send me a pic or two of your hard and deserving manhood for an invite over. Must be clean, HWP, DDF. Looking for 7" or larger. Bigger is always better :)'

This is a totally anonymous and D/L encounter. Just a gloryhole, a hard cock, and a willing mouth, nothing more. Hope you have heavy load for me too!

I'm a mid-40s Latin/Lebanese guy in decent shape. I have a huge gloryhole fetish. I love sucking cock on the D/L, so I love working a gloryhole either as the sucker (mostly) or the feeder. I get the chance to do this mostly when I travel. I set up a sheet gloryhole in my hotel and invite deserving cocks to come experience the intense pleasures my lips, tongue and throat can impart.

Note:  Profile pic isn't me but one of the many cocks I have had the pleasure of satisfying.