My first time

Share your glory hole adventures.
Jsm001
City: New Britain
State: Connecticut
Glory Hole: I am looking for a Glory Hole

My first time

Post by Jsm001 »

My first time at a gloryhole was looking a bit disappointing. There was a lot of people just walking around but no one appeared that interested. After about 20 minutes of looking, I decided to try my luck one last time. Popped into a booth, turned on a TS movie and started jerking off. After about a minute, someone motioned through the hole for me so i stuck my cock in. What followed was the best blow job i ever received. He then put a condom on me and pushed his ass back until I entered him. It was incredibly tight. I slowly fucked his ass through the gloryhole and when i came, it was the best orgasm i ever had. My knees were shaking and i could barely stand afterwards. By far the best experience ive ever had l. I only wish i could find him again
Chilango811

Re: My first time

Post by Chilango811 »

One of my firs times was very similar to your story. Some of the best blowjobs have been in glory holes. I once got a tight ass pushed back on my cock and later asked me to join in his booth, I was nervous but still went as I couldn’t resist his tight ass. When I got in the booth next door. His ass was nice and soft, very clean looking guy, I continued to pump his ass and finished. He then caressed me and returned the favor. It’s one of the best experiences I’ve had at a GH. The ended up boarding up the holes but the booths are still open.