GH in Central Pennsylvania: Harrisburg, Hershey, York, Lancaster, Reading, Lebanon, Gettysburg

If you have a private glory hole location, post it here.
OkRaisin
Into: OkRaisin
City: Harrisburg
State: Pennsylvania
Glory Hole: I host a Glory Hole

GH in Central Pennsylvania: Harrisburg, Hershey, York, Lancaster, Reading, Lebanon, Gettysburg

Post by OkRaisin »

34 [m4m] #Harrisburg - Looking to give the most perfect anonymous “BroBlow” to straight curious guy.

Here’s an idea of what I’d like to offer at my GloryHole. This is for a straight physically fit guy, between the ages 18-35, who’s had little, or no experience with another guy. I’m all about making your experience supper comfy and private, so if something like this sounds kinda scary, just relax and read with an open mind!

So here what you can expect.. You step into my foyer entrance and the glory hole is immediately visible. You’ll just step up to the glory hole, drop you pants, slip inside, and enjoy. I’d love to start with your balls, worshiping them like the obedient little slut I’d so wish to be for you. Imagine feeling my soft warm lips wrapped around them as I gently let them rest on my tongue. Love to feel them relax and elongated from the warmth of my mouth. Love to see if I can gently get them in my throat!

When you’re ready for more, I’d lick up and down your shaft as I watch you firm up. I kinda like a dick when it stiffens in my mouth, so I’ll get you close to fully hard then I’ll go for it! I’ll work you down into my throat, nice and slow so you can feel all the bliss you this new experience. I’ll let you plant deep inside my throat and when you’re just getting settled, I’ll start with the sucking motions. I’ll not say too much more but I’d love to give you just the right sucking pressure mixed with wetness that will have you ready to cum big and fast! 

Let me know if your kind turned on by this post. Please know that everything I’m offering is fully anonymous and private. You can feel safe that our conversation and your visit provide you with a safe space to explore you curious nature! 

Hope to chat with you!