GH, 38127, N.Watkins st.&Overton Crossing st.

Share your glory hole adventures.
Jamie469
Into: 38127 GH-Memphis area
City: Walls
State: Mississippi

GH, 38127, N.Watkins st.&Overton Crossing st.

Post by Jamie469 »

Got to the Fantasy Zone GH booths about 5:30p.....nothing happens for about an hour. Then wam BAM!  A wonderful bbc, sonders in and whips out 8, maybe 9"; slightly erect. I give him a bj quicky at which he's still ready for more. I lube up and bend over. He works my hole for another 15, at which time, he walked around to my booth door, gently knocked. I let him in w /pleasure, he bent me over and started where he left off........ for Twenty-five glorious minutes.
There is no ventilation in these booths, so we were both sweating profusely. We stopped to catch our breath and I actually thanked him, told him I could kiss him I was so happy. He planted one on me! He told me he enjoyed his nut as well.  I'll be looking for this one again.
☺ :o 38127 GH 
Jamie469

Re: GH, 38127, N.Watkins st.&Overton Crossing st.

Post by Jamie469 »

Another great night at the F.Zone GH, Met a nice twink tonight. The GHs were occupied,  so I  suggested we do interpretive dance in a booth together. He was nervous as I'm a much bigger guy, so I took a seat, and rubbed his crotch gently while he was standing in front of me. I asked could I take his pens out as his hands had the popper and lid. He was small but I did him right and just edged him. The interpretive dance were working on him, so I took some lube out and slipped two fingers in his ass. His gasp told me he wanted my cock inside him. 
Lil'guy  was tight, he came w/o me touching his cock again. My load was dripping out onto his underwear.
Jamie469

Post by Jamie469 »

I was at Tammy's video arcade by the Airport on a Saturday.  It happen to be the only day 'A' was off work he told me. Anyway 'A' had the biggest bbc I had ever seen. We were the only ones in the store besides the clerk. We had a big booth to ourselves. I was full of compliments on his mouthwatering penis size. He continued with disparaging remarks about my ethnicity, age and whatever else he could think of, which I agreed with, just so I could get him to put more than just the head in my mouth.  He swayed it around in a circle in front of my face, not wanting me to touch it with my hands, but putting the head in my mouth so I could taste his precum. He said if he had drunk a little more Crown, he might've dropped his load down my throat, at which time I was begging, "Please sir", as he was younger than I. Laying it on thick and being as submissive as I  knew how. But eventually my certain amount of time was up and I had to go, w/o having what I needed.
Sometimes it's like that. But you better know the next t times I go there looking for A, I have a half pint of Crown in my pocket,as well as lube and condoms.
TRUE STORY

Jamie1bonecrusher
City: Horseshoe Lake
State: Arkansas
Glory Hole: I am looking for a Glory Hole

Post by Jamie1bonecrusher »

Good afternoon for a bj or more at Tammy's Airport OR the local gloryhole. I'll be at gh til 7p. Swallowing every drop.