GH Fantasy In Monroe Louisiana

Post here if you are looking for a glory hole in: a specific city.
Suckm3Ob1
City: Monroe
State: Louisiana
Glory Hole: I am looking for a Glory Hole

GH Fantasy In Monroe Louisiana

Post by Suckm3Ob1 »

Hello all,

I've had this fantasy for a while that I'd like to share here.

​​​​​​It starts with a message on my phone. The sender, anonymous. They receiver, excited and nervous. This will be my first time doing this. The message contains an address to a home or other location otherwise lost in a sea of average suburbs and cityscapes. Inside is something very different from the average, inside is a hole.

I drive to the location excitement mounting with nervous energy at the prospect of what awaits inside. When I reach the door it is unlocked I am expected. I walk inside and find a dark sheet has been raised in the front entryway. A sheet with a hole in it.

Their is no talking or conversation. Both I and my anonymous host on the other side know what is about to happen. Pleasure. Pleasure to be given, and pleasure to be received. I unconsciously begin to stroke myself through my clothes in anticipation of what is to come. As I grow stiff and strain against the fabric of my jeans I notice the sheet subtly sway. Reminding me of the presence on the other side of that sheet, of the hungry mouth eager to please.

I unfasten my belt, undo the button, and as I begin to unzip I hear a faint sigh from the other side. I am keeping my host waiting. I walk over to the hole, the sheet begins to sway with the hot breaths of my unseen host. Standing at the edge of the sheet I begin to slowly push my tip into the hole and stop as a never before felt sensation travels through my core. Hot, moist breath greets my throbbing member. Before I can pull away or push in further, the decision to continue is made for me by my host. A pair of warm lips wrap around my tip. The pleasant and novel sensations I had felt before is replaced by shockwaves of pleasure. I am now at the mercy of my host.

Eager to received more of my length, the ravenous mouth on the other side sucks me in deeper and deeper. What started as an attack on my glans becomes a full throated battle along my shaft. But in this war there are no winners or losers only those that take a seed willingly given and those that eagerly give it away.

I begin to audibly moan as the mouth sucks and bobs up and down. My hosts likes my moans and breaks from their routine to pay attention to my tip. A swirling tongue causes my knees to buckle and threaten to give out. But before my legs could give way, the damn breaks. A surge of white hot fluid courses through me and into the waiting mouth. I do not resist it. This is their prize after all, and my price for the pleasure.

My host eagerly accepts the gift. But this is not enough. Before I can fully recover from the climax my host is ravenously attacking me again. Hot lips, swirling tongue and the sounds of deep sucking become louder as I am unable to pull away. All I can do is feed the mouth more. Until they are full.

My host has had their fill. I pull my aching member out from the hole. My lower half is covered in the proof of my pleasure and the hosts dedication. I can see lipstick marks on my tip and around my shaft from where the mouth had been. Proof of the depth of my host's desire to please.

We say nothing to one another. I quietly redo my jeans and leave having never seen who's on the other side of that hole. I get back into my car and driveway. As I reach my home I receive another anonymous message. My host wants to know when I can visit again.
​​​​​
​​​...........

This is a fantasy I have had for a long time now. I am looking for someone who can help me realize it.
​​​​​​
​​