Helping out the family guy

Share your glory hole adventures.
palcum
City: Hayfork
State: California

Post by palcum »

Matt was the father of two children with a third on the way . Yes he loved his wife but had a problem for he loved Blowjobs and it seemed his loving wife has lost interest in performing them .
He didn’t want to constantly rag on her or upset her as she was now pregnant with their third word removed desperately trying to find a solution he turned to a friend who suggested finding a Gloryhole to get relief this friend suggested the web site Gloryholein .com
Two weeks or so latter he did and found my Gloryhole in the Redding area . As a faithful cock lover I checked my email every morning and night when I found his that included a pic of his beautiful 7 inch cut cock that made my mouth water he included his stats 28 HWP 6’2 180 pounds fit . I immediately responded with the location of my Gloryhole . And as luck would have it he immediately responded back saying he really was looking forward to being serviced and was on his way .I reassured him of discretion and let him know I looked forward to pulling his seed .
When I heard his truck and only a minute later
a knock on my solid wood gloryhole door with hold on handles for the feeders convenience . I heard the wonderful sound of a zipper being pulled down . He said to me I hope your ready for a nice load and he expected me to swallow as if that would be a problem lol . Looking through my side I could see his bulging tenting boxers and know I was going to have a great time pulling his seed .
I took my time starting with his balls and licking and loving my way up his shaft before my mouth covered his beautiful cock head he said suck all you want he will make more and reassured me he would be back . Only after about 15 minutes of aggressive cock loving i received my reward lol my Gloryhole in non HIV reality ..
palcum

Post by palcum »

Hope you all like this ..
fluffybacon

Post by fluffybacon »

I love the story! Nice catch BTW!
palcum

Post by palcum »

Thanks FluffyBacon any suggestions for future short stories can be sent to bmasson@Yahoo.com
Cumdumpster

Post by Cumdumpster »

Very interesting story. I love to worship straight young guys cocks (married or single). Have a wooden gloryhole built in my N.J. private home.
Cumdumpster

Post by Cumdumpster »

Contact me at 468waynest@gmail PICTURE OF DICK FIRST TO GET SERVICED. ALL LOADS SWALLOWED TO COMPLETION
palcum

Post by palcum »

Cumdumpster you may want to add hold on handles the guys i service tell me it helps them bust sooner when they can pump