I am in Hayward, Ca. need cocks to visit my glory hole to get sucked and fuck my tight hole .

If you have a private glory hole location, post it here.
GH4MbyM
Into: Cum get satisfied guys good cocksucker
City: Hayward
State: CA
Glory Hole: I host a Glory Hole

I am in Hayward, Ca. need cocks to visit my glory hole to get sucked and fuck my tight hole .

Post by GH4MbyM »

The title says it all, I am a easy going guy who love to please a man in need of a good blow job and a nice raw clean tight creamy piece of ass. We can do it at my glory hole or you can come inside by letting yourself in and walking up the stairs then down the short hallway to find me face down ass up and ready for cock, have me suck that didck first then when you are ready turn me around and fuck me until you have fucked my tight wet hole and you have had enough. Then simply pull up your pants ans bail. it's a very comfortable place and all limits are totally respected. So come on horny men of Hayward and surrounding areas cum fuck my tight creamy ass raw or let me suck your cock to completion or both, smile. I am 5'-10:" 183 lb. healthy HIV neg and on PrEP. so cum fuck this willing and hungry bottom man for your own selfish pleasures. I take orders very well so lets relax and play with your cock in my throat and up my butt! Either way I will swallow your load and or take it up my totally clean butt for your pleasure. I am in Hayward , California let's play men. I'm HAF! If discretion is your thing I can also wear a mask if you decide to cum inside the house. come alone or with a friend and I'll have both of you in total bliss! Check me out you won't be dissatisfied at all. I just know it will be great to taste and feel your cock deep. CUM GET SATISFIED!

Mr. Cocksucker w/ tight ass 4U
GH4MbyM

Post by GH4MbyM »

What time?
GH4MbyM

Post by GH4MbyM »

I'm not sure yet I'm waiting to see if the roommates are going to go visit their parents, I should know within the hour. Should I let you know?
GH4MbyM

Post by GH4MbyM »

I'm not right now.
GH4MbyM

Post by GH4MbyM »

What you do once facing the house come through the side yard gate on your left and through the garage door on your right and walk through to the other side and I'll be waiting for you at the Glory Hole. Check before you come. My wife is still here. OK? How long will it take you?
GH4MbyM

Post by GH4MbyM »

OK I'm sorry man it didn't work out. Maybe next time.