venus video in philly

Know of a public glory hole location, post it here.
Derp

venus video in philly

Post by Derp »

wants to try sucking cock for the first time at venus video in philly, any takers?
Oral_Robert

venus video in philly

Post by Oral_Robert »

Did you go to Venus? If so, how did it go? Can you describe the experience (gholes? y/n + count, day/time you went, traffic, attitude of staff, etc. I also want to go there to suck, & would appreciate any info on what it's like currently.
whiteboi4u

venus video in philly

Post by whiteboi4u »

Yes let me know too!
Welovesex6882

venus video in philly

Post by Welovesex6882 »

which one?one by front street has small theater and 2 gh but holes are tiny. the other one only has one gh and tv that has sound
Oral_Robert

venus video in philly

Post by Oral_Robert »

@Welovesex6882 - by "other one" you mean Passyunk, right? I have been thinking of Passyunk, but Front is about the same distance. I'm a GH virgin--I came so close to going yesterday (even left work early)--but it was very cold & rainy, & I decided not many people would want to go out in that weather, so it wasn't the best time for a first visit. Think I'll manage to go soon. Sounds like you know the lay of the land, so it would be really great if you could give a few more details on each, like attitude of staff, best times to go, etc. When I do decide to go, I promise to post here, so anyone local can come out & drain their pipes if they want, though there might not be more than a few hours notice. I gather weekday quitting time is a good time to hit GH's, guys on their way home from work. True?
Welovesex6882

venus video in philly

Post by Welovesex6882 »

Front street holes are small! yes probably after work is a good time. We are early morning or late nighters!
Oral_Robert

venus video in philly

Post by Oral_Robert »

Thanks a lot for replying. Haven't gone to either yet, but hope to soon. Anything else you want to share would be welcome.
LilDickDominick215

venus video in philly

Post by LilDickDominick215 »

Im New On Hear So I Have A Question. ARE THEY FEMALES DOING THE GH IN PHILLY? PLZ. SOMEONE LET ME NO CAUSE IM A STRAIGHT WHITE MAN LOOKING TO TRY MY FIRST GH WITH A FEMALE????????
Oral_Robert

venus video in philly

Post by Oral_Robert »

I very far from an expert, but from everything that I have heard, females are pretty rare at most glory holes. Sometimes there are couples where the woman sucks & the man usually records with a phone or just hangs around to protect the woman. Expect mostly men.
George1969
City: Collingdale
State: PA
Glory Hole: I am looking for a Glory Hole

Re: venus video in philly

Post by George1969 »

I'm a straight guy trying to go to Venus Video and hit the glory hole 
George1969
City: Collingdale
State: PA
Glory Hole: I am looking for a Glory Hole

Re: venus video in philly