Public Gloryholes - New Orleans Metro Area

Know of a public glory hole location, post it here.
shanenola

Post by shanenola »

Squirt.org maintains an updated listing per city with all known gloryholes, this is a good resource. For those not on that site, here's a listing of the adult stores with gloryholes in the area:

Airline Adult Books (Kenner, near MSY airport)
This is the best place in the area in my opinion. You pay a flat rate to access the booth area (~$10). You are left alone, and the staff are always friendly. There are multiple sets of booths with gloryholes, and buddy booths in the back.

Mr. Binky's (Harahan)
There are a few gloryholes between booths. You pay as you go. I recommend feeding the booths to avoid the clerk telling you to pay.

Mr. Binky's (Chalmette)
You pay a flat rate and have access to booths with multiple gloryholes. Recommend bringing exact change ($10 bill) as the clerk is weird about giving change, even though he's driving away business. COVID protocols have made this place pretty rough, as the clerk imposed a time limit on visits and is said to constantly patrol the booth area. Prior to COVID, you paid and were left alone.

Paradise Video (Elmwood)
This place used to have GHs, but they have since been covered up. They are currently under new management with rumors of holes to be coming soon, which is why I listed them. You buy a ticket for a self-prescribed amount to use as credit in the video machines. It will be awesome when they re-open the holes!

Adult Video (New Orleans East)
This is in a rough neighborhood, visit at your own risk. It has multiple booths with gloryholes and a theater. You pay a flat rate to access the booth areas (~$10). The place is in rough shape, dirty, and very dark. It's on the bottom of my list for a reason.
Qwerty980

Post by Qwerty980 »

Appreciate the info
shanenola

Post by shanenola »

No problem, I hope it helps some people out.
beardedsucker

Post by beardedsucker »

Airline is the best one that I've found
steverino2

Post by steverino2 »

I have a private GH set up in residence. 6 blocks from Fr Qtr. For fit guys only. Late nite OK.