Looking for a glory hole in Redding Ca

If you have a private glory hole location, post it here.
Pjay

Post by Pjay »

Never been to a glory hole . Any one might know where one is in or around Redding Ca ?
GHfanman

Post by GHfanman »

There was one on Cyprus called Secrets at least as of 5 or 6 years ago. It's accessed through an alley way and behind the businesses that are facing the street. As I recall it's right across the street The Red Lion hotel. Or in that area, anyway. Good gloryholes, usually had good clientele. That is where I sucked my very first cock.
Pjay

Post by Pjay »

Thank you. Do you think it's still there ? And do you have any advice ? I dont know if I'm ready to suck cock but I would like mine sucked
GHfanman

Post by GHfanman »

Adult book stores rarely go out of business. Us pervs spend money. So yeah, it's probably still there. Everyone I met there was very respectful, so if you just want to get sucked, that isn't a problem as lots of guys are there just to suck someone. I had one guy come in my booth there that just wanted to watch me cum. My advice is just find a booth with a hole and wait. And don't be afraid to go in a booth next to one that's occupied. Good luck. Just fyi, I was 54 when I sucked my first cock. Strictly heterosexual up to that point, but didn't know I was going to have so much fun.