Come to my Glory Hole to take care of the hornies, great cocksucker with tight ass to fuck! Hayward

If you have a private glory hole location, post it here.
GH4MbyM
Into: Cum get satisfied guys good cocksucker
City: Hayward
State: CA
Glory Hole: I host a Glory Hole

Come to my Glory Hole to take care of the hornies, great cocksucker with tight ass to fuck! Hayward

Post by GH4MbyM »

Imstr8thick, I always have handsome rugged men to come by and assist you just the way you want them to. I was waiting on you to let me know when you wanted to do it. I'm totally ready for you just say when.
Mr. Cocksucker w/ tight ass 4U
GH4MbyM

Post by GH4MbyM »

Mschi, man I am still doing my glory hole. Just let me know when you want to and we will make it happen OK?
bambooshootr

Post by bambooshootr »

ive been interested in glory holes for a while never found any close to me,happy to see differently finally
GH4MbyM

Post by GH4MbyM »

L'Amour has never been clean to me I have been there a few times and it's not so clean. Plus sometimes the staff harrase people.
GH4MbyM

Post by GH4MbyM »

I was there one time and they totally treated this guy horribly. They exposed him to people standing by and he was so embarrassed I felt sorry for him. They wouldn't even let him gather his things and leave they just kept saying really mean and discriminating things to the poor guy. That was my last time..
Anotherbaycat510

Post by Anotherbaycat510 »

So when is the glory hole available and where is it at? I'm mobile so I need a address or location and time window
GH4MbyM

Post by GH4MbyM »

Chubdck, that's convienent for you. A steady stream of horny men? Really, every time I have gone there is nobody there. Maybe I need to try a different time.. Lol.
GH4MbyM

Post by GH4MbyM »

Anotherbaycat510, the glory hole is always open weekdays you just have to let me know you are coming. I live in the Hayward Hills and will gladly PM you the details if you like?
Anotherbaycat510

Post by Anotherbaycat510 »

Um yes please cause I've recently moved back to Hayward now. And I am mobile so I can get places easier and conveniently.
GH4MbyM

Post by GH4MbyM »

Alright that's great so you probably aren't that far from me. You got tired of Concord?