Private Gloryhole in Central, PA near Harrisburg, Hershey, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Mechanicsburg.

If you have a private glory hole location, post it here.
gloryholeharrisburg

Private Gloryhole in Central, PA near Harrisburg, Hershey, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Mechanicsburg.

Post by gloryholeharrisburg »

Plan A Visit? (What To Expect)

I. Welcome

It’s ok if you’ve never visited a gloryhole or got head from a guy. I know you might feel a little intimidated, but I promise your visit will actually be quite relaxing and fun! Hopefully this post will ease your mind by giving you insight on what to expect.

II. Setup

I live in a quite and safe neighborhood. The gloryhole space is located at the back entrance off my place. The space is small, clean, and very private. There is plenty of parking just off a low traffic street.

The gloryhole is situated as soon as you enter the small space. I ask that you use the provided sanitizer to clean your hands before touching anything or undressing. The gloryhole is made of durable comforter and is cleaned and sanitized before your arrival.

The space is natural lit during the day and lit by a soft nightlight after dark. The space is not viewable from the house’s exterior and thus provides a very private setting. In the room is an ottoman (a stool for undressing/dressing), sanitizer, hand lotion, body wipes, mints/candy, and a trash can. All items and surfaces are sanitized before you arrive and at your disposal.

III. What will happen?

You’ll receive super-amazing-fantastic head!

Please use the provided hand sanitizer as soon as you enter the space. Once you have sanitized, you can undress fully, partly, or just drop your pants.

There are three ways to enjoy my gloryhole:

A) Standing(default position): you walk up to the gloryhole and stick in your dick. This is my preferred way and a must for all first-time visitors. In this mode I will suck your dick, lick your balls, and perhaps eat your ass.

B) Sitting: you sit on a chair and slide under the blanket barrier until you legs and waist are under for me to suck. This will require you to remove your pants. In this mode I will suck your dick, lick your balls, and perhaps eat your ass. (Rarely interested in doing this.)

C) Laying: you lay on a folded blanket on the floor and slide under the blanket barrier until you legs, waist, and chest are under for me to suck. This will require you to remove your pants and shirt. In this mode I will suck your dick, lick your nipples and balls, and perhaps eat your ass. (Rarely interested in doing this.)

You are free to relax once you are standing, seated, or lying. You may enjoy quietly or moan. Once we are finished, remove yourself from the gloryhole, get dressed, and leave. Gloryholes are not for small talk. Come in, get serviced, and leave. No “Hi” or “bye” necessary!

As an added bonus, I will leave a review clipboard on the ottoman. Some guys have found it stimulating to leave a 100% anonymous review of your experience. Only you and I will know it’s you. This is totally optional.

IV. Safety

*I will give you a nearby address to my location and once you arrive, I’ll give directions to my place. I do this to mitigate my address being given to people who end up being no-shows.
Scotchlover411
Into: 5’9” 180 lb fit fun clean cut BWC
City: Renton
State: WA
Glory Hole: I am looking for a Glory Hole

Post by Scotchlover411 »

I can stop by today. See profile pic. Message kik @Scotchlover411
Pauliebeanz

Post by Pauliebeanz »

Email me PilgrimPaul9@gmail.com I'm black and Puerto Rican 9 inches
Stymiedtwice

Post by Stymiedtwice »

Very clean, professional guy here looking for GH in York, for occasional release. 47, 5'10, 170 lbs, 7 inch cock.. extremely discrete. Need ddf, oral oriented, easy going mouth.
stymied.twice@gmail.com
Mcoctober1019

Post by Mcoctober1019 »

Hello I’m very interested please contact me on Kik for more details Antman75
truckhawk1

Post by truckhawk1 »

Your Plan a Visit Intro Info is great for new feeders who do not know what to expect from cocksuckers. Lots of worthy married men who get no head at home ever, and new younger guys who are wanting to try getting hot BJs for the first time should be encouraged to visit by your excellent explanation.
RickLuvsDick
Into: I Suck and Swallow
City: Astoria
State: NY
Glory Hole: I am looking for a Glory Hole

Post by RickLuvsDick »

Agree, truckhawk1. I, as a newbie host, also got good tips from him, such as not giving address directly until at nearby location, and tips on set-up. This Host is an expert.