GH totally Anonymous

Have a question, a suggestion or a general post about glory holes, put it here. Whatever does not fit on any other category!
GH_IN1976

GH totally Anonymous

Post by GH_IN1976 »

I have posted in several categories, and get this email from guys all excited about it, then ask is it male or female? When I tell them Male, their like I'll pass. I don't think most men realize a true GH in Anon, which means I don't see you and you don/t see me. All I see is your cock when you put it in the hole, So why does it matter?
bjbud4u

GH totally Anonymous

Post by bjbud4u »

I couldn't agree more. . . but . . . some str8 guys have that hang-up. Don't give up on them but don't be too aggressive. Make sure they know you're still available if/when they decide to give it a try. Allow them to create their own fantasy (don't talk - or otherwise remind them that you're male). Once they experience some xpurt anon head - they'll becum regulars
GH_IN1976

GH totally Anonymous

Post by GH_IN1976 »

Thanks man, Yea has a few say I am not gay, so I tell them if you don't any pussy
I can help you out man, totally anon, discrete. I have had a few must got shot down by the bar, cause the hmu around 1-3 am wanting to nut.
Jamie469
Into: 38127 GH-Memphis area
City: Walls
State: Mississippi
Glory Hole: I host a Glory Hole

Re: GH totally Anonymous

Post by Jamie469 »

GH_IN1976 wrote:
04/30/22
I have posted in several categories, and get this email from guys all excited about it, then ask is it male or female? When I tell them Male, their like I'll pass. I don't think most men realize a true GH in Anon, which means I don't see you and you don/t see me. All I see is your cock when you put it in the hole, So why does it matter?
All the blood rushing to one head has incapacitated the common sense aspect of the other! For most it would be more pleasurable,  as the one giving head likes doing it more than the gf or wife!
☺ :o 38127 GH 
Jamie469

Post by Jamie469 »

bjbud4u wrote:
05/07/22
I couldn't agree more. . . but . . . some str8 guys have that hang-up. Don't give up on them but don't be too aggressive. Make sure they know you're still available if/when they decide to give it a try. Allow them to create their own fantasy (don't talk - or otherwise remind them that you're male). Once they experience some xpurt anon head - they'll becum regulars

Jamie469

Post by Jamie469 »

Agreed, young &dumb& full of cum......