BERKELEY, CA Extremely talented ORAL EXPERT looking for a few good men to service at my private GH

If you have a private glory hole location, post it here.
berkeleyGHole

BERKELEY, CA Extremely talented ORAL EXPERT looking for a few good men to service at my private GH

Post by berkeleyGHole »

I host a private, discreet glory hole at my place for sane gentlemen. A deeply pleasurable experience you won't forget. As for you, what matters to me most is that you're sane and respectful.

(I'm 5'7", 31 yo, 155 lbs, attractive, athletic, white collar professional, if that's important.)

I require all new visitors to read this before reaching out and setting a time. If interested, please take a look: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eDW5bGltWc_kZaHcSeVdl65MV56NeJTjIUp4_iclDTQ/edit?usp=sharing
grcamna3

Post by grcamna3 »

I read the doc;I like the info.
Looks great:I will visit when ever I come into the area.
berkeleyGHole

Post by berkeleyGHole »

Thank you and yes, do get in touch when you know you'll be in the area
berkeleyGHole

Post by berkeleyGHole »

I'm open today. Submit your applications for the best head you've ever had
grcamna3

Post by grcamna3 »

Do you have hand holds on my side of the GH ? :)
grcamna3

Post by grcamna3 »

Can I come to the GH early Mon./tomorrow afternoon ?
I've completed the doc over a month ago