GH Fun at Starship video - Chicago Heights, IL

Know of a public glory hole location, post it here.
Chilango811

Post by Chilango811 »

Looking to suck a big cock and swallow some cum. I will be at there around 2. Bring the cocks and the loads.
Blk30

Post by Blk30 »

Hey when will you be there again?
Chilango811

Post by Chilango811 »

I’m here now, ready to swallow. Come out
Chilango811

Post by Chilango811 »

I was there and some dude with a nice BWC fucked my throat like a tight pussy and shot his load straight down my throat! So hot and sloppy!
Blk30

Post by Blk30 »

I’ll be there tomorrow afternoon
Kefebottom

Post by Kefebottom »

Two ts looking for gloryhole
Chilango811

Post by Chilango811 »

I’ll Be happy to help. When can you come out?
Chilango811

Post by Chilango811 »

Looking to suck and swallow today, who’s feeding me their cum?
Chilango811

Re: GH Fun at Starship video - Chicago Heights, IL

Post by Chilango811 »

Who wants to get their dick sucked and cum swallowed? BBCs to front of the line. 
Chilango811

Post by Chilango811 »

Message me to have your cock sucked and cum swallowed. If you prefer you can shoot it on my face too. 
Chilango811

Post by Chilango811 »

Was there today and sucked a medium sized wc, he was soft but once I started suckling on it he got hard in my mouth, I sucked and licked his balls then I felt a little pulse and I could taste a bit of cum. I kept sucking as he was moaning and filled my mouth with more and more cum, cum going down my throat but I tried to keep a mouthful. I pulled back and opened my mouth so he could see I was going to swallow his load. I swallowed and opened my mouth so he could see. Then I put my arm thru the hole and caressed his nice cock. I was hoping he got hard again and I could keep sucking him but he got dressed and left. On the other side, I seen someone tap the hole so I stuck my duck in it. He started sucking and out a condom on me. Started sucking really good, some of the best head I’ve had in a while. He then pulled back, I peaked thru and seen a short but fat BC, I couldn’t help but put my mouth to the gh. He didn’t respond so I stood up and put my ass to the whole. He immediately lubed it and I could feel him trying to push his hard cock in my ass, it felt so big but I wanted it in me. I spread my ass and tried to help him fill my ass. Finally he got it in and started pumping my ass with his fat black cock. It felt amazing and was really horny, I started stroking my own dick while being bent over taking it in the ass. I wanted him to cum in my as he gaped my ass with his fat cock. He couldn’t get a good rhythm and quit pumping my ass. Really wish I could find him again and maybe meet up so I can take him balls deep in my ass. I’d love cream pie. I also sucked his fat cock in hope to get a load I could swallow but pulled back and left. I’m glad I got to suck two cocks, swallow one good load and got fucked in the ass by a nice fat black cock. I wish someone would just fuck my deep in the ass and shoot it all in me. I want my ass dripping with cum. 
tonyninenugz
City: bloomington
State: illinois
Glory Hole: I am looking for a Glory Hole

Post by tonyninenugz »

anything in bloomington?