looking for a glory hole in pueblo colorado

Post here if you are looking for a glory hole in: a specific city.
Earendel
Into: im interested in older men 20 to 35
City: pueblo
State: colorado
Glory Hole: I am looking for a Glory Hole

looking for a glory hole in pueblo colorado

Post by Earendel »

im looking for a glory hole near by to suck a cock or two and also to have mine sucked as well. im straight but i can't help fantasy about it, i want to experience sucking a cock for the first time but i don't want anything intimate. 
Chilango811

Re: looking for a glory hole in pueblo colorado

Post by Chilango811 »

I was the same way, I would go to ghs and get sucked so many times and one day I got too horny just thinking about it and started looking through the ghs and seen a huge cock. It was so big and thick and he poked it through the gh. I couldn’t help but stroke it and the pre cum started to drip. I licked it off and before I knew it I had him balls deep in my throat. He ended up shooting his load in my mouth and ever since I really enjoy sucking dick! Try it!!! You won’t regret it! 
Chilango811

Re: looking for a glory hole in pueblo colorado

Post by Chilango811 »

Earendel wrote:
04/02/23
im looking for a glory hole near by to suck a cock or two and also to have mine sucked as well. im straight but i can't help fantasy about it, i want to experience sucking a cock for the first time but i don't want anything intimate. 
Hey I’m traveling to Pueblo tomorrow, I love sucking dick and swallowing cum. I’m down for anything. No gh location but will be at a hotel room.