Hi, I'm new to this but really need to cum..Can someone help me with a handjob or blowjob. I can drive to you.

Cruising for Sex: Are you looking for some sex?
jamesjulius7
City: Los angeles
State: California
Glory Hole: I am looking for a Glory Hole

Hi, I'm new to this but really need to cum..Can someone help me with a handjob or blowjob. I can drive to you.

Post by jamesjulius7 »

I'm new to this and a little nervous but excited to try.  I hope I'm not being to weird.  I desperately need a handjob or blowjob to help me cum.  Im Clean, 39yrs old, in muscular shape, bald, Shaven and have been told I'm cute.  I'm just really lonely and horny and in need of physical touch.
I can drive to you and need it to be discreet and secretive.  Thank you, I appreciate it.  .....also I tend to cum a lot or what they call"big loads" so I can bring a towel for you and my penis is about 6½ inches.  Hope this helps thank you. 
NoHoGloryhole
City: Los Angeles
State: California
Glory Hole: I host a Glory Hole

Re: Hi, I'm new to this but really need to cum..Can someone help me with a handjob or blowjob. I can drive to you.

Post by NoHoGloryhole »

Come get some head at my private gloryhole in the North Hollywood/Valley Village/Studio City area in Los Angeles.  E-mail me for the details and I'll take care of you:  feedmethatnutt@nohogloryhole.com
GloryHoleFun00
Into: Love to suck and swallow hot cocks.
City: LA
State: CA
Glory Hole: I host a Glory Hole

Re: Hi, I'm new to this but really need to cum..Can someone help me with a handjob or blowjob. I can drive to you.

Post by GloryHoleFun00 »

Feel free to message me on KIK ChicoSwallows or email Gloryholefun00@gmail.com