GH Host - Central Pennsylvania, Harrisburg, Lancaster, York, Hershey, Lebanon, Gettysburg

If you have a private glory hole location, post it here.
OkRaisin
Into: OkRaisin
City: Harrisburg
State: Pennsylvania
Glory Hole: I host a Glory Hole

GH Host - Central Pennsylvania, Harrisburg, Lancaster, York, Hershey, Lebanon, Gettysburg

Post by OkRaisin »

So I love the idea of submitting to the naughty desires of a curious straight guy. I’m offering a very experienced blowjob at my private homemade gloryhole. Super simple setup and very easy. You just come in, enjoy, and leave.

A little about my setup. The space is clean and very private. It’s located at my home, just outside Harrisburg in a small quiet neighborhood. Private parking leads to my foyer and upon entry gets you directly to the glory hole.

Let me know if this peeked your interest. You don’t have to make a decision to visit before reaching out to me.. just say hi. 

I’m in Central PA and within 30mins of the following areas: Harrisburg, York, Lancaster, Hershey, Lebanon, Colonial Park, Camp Hill, Mechanicsburg, Lititiz, and Carlisle. I’m about 60 mins from Gettysburg, Selinsgrove, Allentown, and Coatsville.

Love to suck a college guy +18 from HACC, Penn State Harrisburg, Messiah College, Elizabethtown College, Central Pennsylvania College.