GH, 38127, N.Watkins st.&Overton Crossing st.

Share your glory hole adventures.
Jamie469
Into: 38127 GH-Memphis area
City: Walls
State: Mississippi
Glory Hole: I host a Glory Hole

GH, 38127, N.Watkins st.&Overton Crossing st.

Post by Jamie469 »

Got to the Fantasy Zone GH booths about 5:30p.....nothing happens for about an hour. Then wam BAM!  A wonderful bbc, sonders in and whips out 8, maybe 9"; slightly erect. I give him a bj quicky at which he's still ready for more. I lube up and bend over. He works my hole for another 15, at which time, he walked around to my booth door, gently knocked. I let him in w /pleasure, he bent me over and started where he left off........ for Twenty-five glorious minutes.
There is no ventilation in these booths, so we were both sweating profusely. We stopped to catch our breath and I actually thanked him, told him I could kiss him I was so happy. He planted one on me! He told me he enjoyed his nut as well.  I'll be looking for this one again.
☺ :o 38127 GH 
Jamie469
Into: 38127 GH-Memphis area
City: Walls
State: Mississippi
Glory Hole: I host a Glory Hole

Re: GH, 38127, N.Watkins st.&Overton Crossing st.

Post by Jamie469 »

Another great night at the F.Zone GH, Met a nice twink tonight. The GHs were occupied,  so I  suggested we do interpretive dance in a booth together. He was nervous as I'm a much bigger guy, so I took a seat, and rubbed his crotch gently while he was standing in front of me. I asked could I take his pens out as his hands had the popper and lid. He was small but I did him right and just edged him. The interpretive dance were working on him, so I took some lube out and slipped two fingers in his ass. His gasp told me he wanted my cock inside him. 
Lil'guy  was tight, he came w/o me touching his cock again. My load was dripping out onto his underwear.
☺ :o 38127 GH