Central Pennsylvania Private Home GloryHole Hosting: Lancaster, Harrisburg, York, Hershey, and Carlisle, and Reading

If you have a private glory hole location, post it here.
OkRaisin
Into: OkRaisin
City: Harrisburg
State: Pennsylvania
Glory Hole: I host a Glory Hole

Central Pennsylvania Private Home GloryHole Hosting: Lancaster, Harrisburg, York, Hershey, and Carlisle, and Reading

Post by OkRaisin »

Message me if you’re curious to get head from a guy. This is totally anonymous so you will not be seen or indentifed. I’m not intestered in knowing who you are, only that you are physically my “type”, male, physically fit, and 18-38ish in age. 

I’m super horny to suck a pretty cock at my gloryhole. It’s been a few weeks since I’ve had the opportunity and I’m totally craving the idea of being on my knees and unselfishly offering some lucky guy his first warm, slippery wet BroBlow. I wanna make his cock burst of cum, empty him all over my sissy pretty chest, make a real mess of things.. you know?

I’m 34 thin fit runner’s build, 5’10” and 160lbs. I work in healthcare and keep these little adventures safe and selective. So if you come to can have a little peace that I’ve was just tested and am negative for anything.

The setup is supper private in a town adjacent to Harrisburg. I’m very close to the Airport. Room is in the alleyway entrance and not visible to the outside. You don’t have to bring anything. You’ll just come, enjoy, and leave. Check out videos of Gloryhole to see what they are like but it’s pretty simple. 

Only host here in Central PA and am within 5-30mins of the following areas: Harrisburg, York, Lancaster, Hershey, Lebanon, Colonial Park, Camp Hill, Mechanicsburg, Lititiz, and Carlisle. I’m about 60 mins from Gettysburg, Selinsgrove, Allentown, and Coatsville.

Would love to suck a college guy +18 from HACC, Penn State Harrisburg, Messiah College, Elizabethtown College, or Central Pennsylvania College.