Central Pennsylvania Private Home GloryHole Hosting: Lancaster, Harrisburg, York, Hershey, and Carlisle, and Reading

If you have a private glory hole location, post it here.
OkRaisin
Into: OkRaisin
City: Harrisburg
State: Pennsylvania
Glory Hole: I host a Glory Hole

Central Pennsylvania Private Home GloryHole Hosting: Lancaster, Harrisburg, York, Hershey, and Carlisle, and Reading

Post by OkRaisin »

I hope this description gives you an idea of what one might experience visiting my gloryhole. Seeking a straight inexperienced guy, 18-38 y.o. who physically fit, polite, and peeks my interest.

First, I’m looking to give a generous serving of throat and gag reflex. Anyone like it slippery wet and sloppy? That’s my goal! Practice Goals: increasing depth and throating endurance for your cock. I want an attractive cock for training purposes, something pretty enough to make me want to perfect my craft.

Please know I’m passionate but not desperate. Willing to wait for that right guy that turns me on. Promise him that I’m the catch he’s been waiting for. I’m ready to be obedient. Ready to satisfy his fantasies without anything in return. I thrive off being used for selfish pleasures so have at it!

I sincerely want to help a straight guy experiment with another guy in a anonymous forum. Not interested in knowing anything about you, other than how much you love my mouth in the moment. Check out my reviews and see that this is a real thing.

Here’s How This Might Go:

Step into my private foyer. The entrance is located in the rear entrance off a street with very low traffic. Step up and I nsert your cock into my glory hole. We play anonymously! I use my soft squishy pink tongue to caress your balls. You feel the warm breaths of my nose and mouth as I gently swallow your balls, letting them relax along my slippery tongue. Teabag me if you want.

On my knees and cloaked, I’ll passionately serve your sexual preferences. I run my tongue up and down the shaft of your maybe soft penis watching it firm nice and hard. I tease your cock with kisses, running my soft lips along the based, and with the tip of my tongue, softly tickle the region just below the head where it meets the shaft. I’ll bounce your soft cock up and down using my tongue until it pointed. Only someone who genuinely care about your satisfaction will take the time to write in such detail!

I’d be so happy to s l o w l y start working the head of your cock in my mouth. Only the tip, using your dripping precum as lubricant. Let me sip and kissing your jizz slit. In time, I’d gradually start with the sucking motions; twirling my mouth, and I throw my neck in back and forth motions, moving further down your shaft with each suck. Love seeing the wet verses dry area on your shaft. Helps me keep track of my progress. Eventually, all your cock will be dripping wet and precummy.

I’d love to feel your cock peek in stiffness while I’m suck it. Maybe you could hold off on completely firming up until I’m giving you maximum throttle, thrust, and throat. To feel your brittle hard cock in my mouth, your veins along my slick tongue, and your head expanding my esophagus would be a nonverbal sign of a “job well done”.

Perhaps you’ve noticed but I take notice of the details and give a good amount of care in practice. All I ask of you, is that if invited, is to just relax and enjoy. Let my offering be worthy of its effort. Let your beating heart race to the pace of your wildest dreams, and please don’t worry, every thing will be OK. This is a time to just enjoy the generosity of the holiday a eason and give yourself permission to indulge in the good pleasures of your body. Know this is truly an innocent experience.

In closing, I think a “great cum” happens with the culmination of mental focus, good sexual stimulation, and you feeling comfortable. All of these things are being offer to the person I invite to my gloryhole. When it time to busy, just let it fly. Don’t hold back.. I kinda hope you’d act selfishly and shoot carelessly, without intention on aim. Soak me and let that be my reward.

Again, this is a NSA thing and the only joy I seek is knowing I made you happy. Seriously! Let me know if you found this interesting.

About Me:

I’m 35m, athletically thin and sexy. Healthy and positive, std free and looking for an anon meetup with a straight guy that’s peek my interests. I am within 30mins of the following areas: Harrisburg, York, Lancaster, Hershey, Lebanon, Colonial Park, Camp Hill, Mechanicsburg, Lititiz, and Carlisle. I’m about 60 mins from Gettysburg, Selinsgrove, Allentown, and Coatsville.

Especially interested in a college guy +18 from HACC, Penn State Harrisburg, Messiah College, Elizabethtown College, Central Pennsylvania College.