Hosting GloryHole in Central Pennsylvania: Harrisburg, Hershey, York, Lancaster, Reading, West Shore, and Gettysburg

If you have a private glory hole location, post it here.
OkRaisin
Into: OkRaisin
City: Harrisburg
State: Pennsylvania
Glory Hole: I host a Glory Hole

Hosting GloryHole in Central Pennsylvania: Harrisburg, Hershey, York, Lancaster, Reading, West Shore, and Gettysburg

Post by OkRaisin »

GLORYHOLE kinky-play is best for straight bros, especially those who, at times, fall weak to their overwhelming sex drive. Perhaps, you know the feeling of being so horned that you impulsively crave a warm and wet human orifices to fuck. There you are at work, in the dorm or class, and trying to focus while you’re inwardly trembling with horny energy. Your rock hard cock, tightly restrained beneath your belt, feels amazing every time you squeeze it stiff. It tingles and is blushing red with excitement, continuously dripping a clear string of precum pooling on your belly. Your undies and shirt are slightly moist and sticky - you can slightly feel your precum as it cools below your body temperature. You undergarments will be crusted stained tonight with your secretions. Ha.. and to think - there you are in public making a mess all over yourself and no one knows it but you. Your body’s telling you it doesn’t want to work right now, it wants you to release your wank/spank juice and THEN get back to work. Gosh, Bro.. you’re such a hopeless horn-ball. 

My gloryhole, in particular, is for such a hopeless: a person who secretly knows the deep levels of inner freak he tries to hide but is also driven by the hunger to explore. You secretly want to be worshipped, and moving gender aside, I bet you can imagine me under your desk or tucked away in your closet as your personal fuck toy; you using me to secretly suck you while your at work, class or doing whatever. I bet your stiff dick feels amazing right now. Just keep reading..
 WHAT I GET OUT OF THIS?I want to please that bro who values his horniness. It gives your life wider meaning and enhances what would otherwise be a dull and boring existence. You want to lend your cock to someone who understands your “rush”; to someone who’s invested and committed in seeing you have that perfect climax in which you daydream. You want someone who appreciates the sensations you are now feeling in your cock and balls as you read this. Someone who won’t rush you to the end, but rather will pay attention to the details of blowing you and will edge you along to the perfect end. 

Perhaps you can now understand why some guys so desperately express how they wish to stand before my glory hole - they know I get it! They know I can take them where they want.., um.. need to go. 

Consider yourself lucky, however, if you receive an invitation as I’m only interested in about 10-15% of the guys who reach out to me! Nothing personal, just not interested in everyone who reaches out.

Anonymity is also for guys needing to be totally discrete. Come get your first “broblow”, enjoy and leave like it never even happened.

In conclusion, I understand your sexual discontentment; that if your sexual needs were completely satisfied, you would finally have the focus to complete other things. I understand the stress you are under and how this opportunity could help clear your mind and add alittle positivity to your day. Perhaps this is an opportunity to balance things out and just get a little needed peace. I’m a subservient personality and am all about serving your needs to help you achieve pleasure, relaxation, and regain focus. I’d be honored to help you!

How This Works
If I invite you, it means I’ve been made very interested by your stats and dick pic. I reject many guys simply because they don’t turn me on… no shade, just not what I’m into. So if you do make the cut, I will most likely be very passionate about your dick and will give you super wet sloppy head with plenty of throat. Your experience will be perfect in every way.. haha.  A Little About Me
I’m often told by both, ladies and bros, that I’m a very attractive guy. I’m health conscious, work out 5 days a week, and big into health nutrition. I’m clean cut and kinda between fem and normal masc. I’m bisexual, although sexually, I prefer guys. I love the idea of being a straight guys little secret bitch. It’s my #1 fantasy!! The glory hole is how I give a sexy straight bro total privacy so he can work up the nerve to try a broblow.