Hosting GH - Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (Lancaster, Hershey, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Mechanicsburg, Penn State, PA)

If you have a private glory hole location, post it here.
OkRaisin
Into: OkRaisin
City: Harrisburg
State: Pennsylvania
Glory Hole: I host a Glory Hole

Hosting GH - Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (Lancaster, Hershey, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Mechanicsburg, Penn State, PA)

Post by OkRaisin »

I love making a guy pitifully horny, so much so that he moans and whimpers as he cums. I love confirming a straight guy’s curiosities that another guy’s mouth will more than satisfy his deepest gratifications. Believe me.. it’s better than you’ve imagined or hoped it to be. Guys that have work up the courage to try, walk away feeling better for the experience. 

Honestly, I’m just caring person who wish’s to satisfy a select group of straight curious guys exploring their secret sexual interest and fantasies. This opportunity is for only physically fit guys, 18-38, and who are seeking to try an anonymous BroBlow. 

I’m aware you’ll probably be nervous trying this out for the first time, so I’ll try to make you feel super safe, comfortable, and relaxed. You can think of this as an opportunity to step away from your stress and enjoy a pleasure of life. 

You may ssk as many questions as you find helpful.

This post is for you if you’ve read this far and this next part makes your cock tingle... 

Imagine thrusting your cock down my throat.. like all the way in until my eyes are watery read. You hold it in place, the base of your cock super wet with salvia that’s dripping onto your balls resting on my chin. You hear me gag and that only brings out your inner dominant self. You want to take advantage of the anonymity and punish a real person’s mouth, not just a fleshlight or toy pussy.  You want to punish me for making you want to do something like this with another guy. Years of fantasizing about doing this and all that denied pleasure is realized in this moment. You behave differently than normal wanting to breed my mouth with your icky semen. 

Maybe you want to feel your cock pulsing precum down my throat as y maintain your holding stance. You’re attempting to not blow your jizz too quickly but you know you’re way too close to hold it for long. You riding the edge for as long as possible with nothing on your mind but your selfish thoughts of what your planning to do to me. I know just how to couple your warm-relaxed and hanging balls in one hand while firmly holding the base of your cock with the other, sliding up and down on your dripping wet shaft. I’m gonna make you cum and you’re too hopeless to stop me. Completely hard, head and shaft cannot intake anymore blood. You feel that tingling ely sensation of more trying to enter but being rejected. You’re fully brittle and just one breath away from recklessly lowing your man seed. You won’t care if I like the taste, in that moment it’s only about the feel of cumming in a real persons mouth.

Trust me, if this description made you horny, you are perhaps the person I’m looking for! Let me know if my discription made your cock tingle.

A little about the setup: The parking and entryway into my house is private and the room is not visible to the outside. My space is super clean, cozy, and often scented with candles. I’ll have music playing. Hospitality and comfort is my first goal before pleasure. Best time to come is between 5-8pm on weekdays. 

A little about myself: I’m 36, 5’10” and 160 lbs. I keep any risk of std to a minimum, posting regularly but hosting seldomly. Health is important to me so I regularly test and only invite guys who seemed to be a less risky option.

You’re lucky if you receive an invitation. I deny most inquiries! But if invited be ready to experience one of the best blowjobs of your life. I know this to be true as this is often the response of straight guys. I’m just no longer surprised when a guy tells me how awesome I made him feel. I expect to pleasure and make my anonymous visitor happy. Most ask to return. 

I am within 30mins of the following areas: Harrisburg, York, Lancaster, Hershey, Lebanon, Colonial Park, Camp Hill, Mechanicsburg, Lititiz, and Carlisle. I’m about 60 mins from Gettysburg, Selinsgrove, Allentown, and Coatsville.

Especially interested in a college guy +18 from HACC, Penn State Harrisburg, Messiah College, Elizabethtown College, Central Pennsylvania College.