I have an anonymous gloryhole set up in Santa Clarita until Saturday morning. I’m a talented throat goat with no gag reflex and love to take my time when sucking someone off. Looking for anyone with a nice cock who has a lot of cum to feed me, hit me up if this is you.
25 smooth sub guy here open to any men ages 18-45
Anon pussy throat gloryhole in Los Angeles Co.
-
Scvgloryhole
- City: Santa Clarita
- State: California
- Gender: Male
- Glory Hole: I host a Glory Hole
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 09/27/26
Create an account or sign in to join the discussion
You need to be a member in order to post a reply
Create an account
Not a member? register to join our community
Members can start their own topics & subscribe to topics
It’s free and only takes a minute