A hetero slim Spaniard had been in Berlin for 2 weeks without picking up any girls, had never done anything with a guy, messed on Craigslist which was still active, just one day left in Berlin. He hesitated, was nervous ”… but what the fuck, I really need to punish some pussy, if 100 % anon I'll come over and just do it!!” So he did. He started gliding in and out like a cautious lover, heating up his girlfriend, felt his way around. But after a while he got into the game and began attacking that warm juicy hole in the Mountbox, like a stallion, with powerful pelvic thrusts that bumped my face away several times. So now and then I had to re-rig him my mouth/throat again. Understandably he did not like to suddenly plunge erect cock into thin air and uttered impatient whoops like "heeeyyy what!!" At the end he moaned as he thrusted, ferociously: “I’m close, stay stay stay!!!!” I managed to stay in place, allowing him to pound balls-deep with a wildly ejaculating penis to the end. Some guys plant it to the root as they reach orgasm, but he went on fucking until he was all empty and his reproductive piece had stopped twitching. He stayed inside for a while. And then a limpening Spanish dick was unceremoniously pulled out, satisfied from having finally "punished some pussy" in Berlin. I recieved a single mess afterwards: "thx!"
As a result I refined three things:
- The Spaniard partially broke the structure with his wild thrusting. I had to reinforce the Mountbox with metal parts. It is still made from sturdy but flexible plastic, but with a much stronger frame now.
- The whole door with the Mountbox in it was clattering like crazy, I wondered what the neighbours thought I devised a way to both secure the door and dampen transmission of thrusts into the house structure.
- I trained to actively push forward
When an authentic pussy-fucker gets going one actually has to use lots of power to push face forward in order to keep “the vagina” in place for him